Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

I am 10 months old!


Another month has gone by, and I turn 10 months old today! Grown juz a little bit taller & heavier, and definitely much more vocal in expressing my likes and dislikes. I can babble really well, at times I may even mimic sounds resembling real words. I start to wave goodbye but not all the time, and sometimes waving my arm for some unknown reason. But I can be very temperamental, so dun mess around with me! Or I can be sweet like honey, with a smile that can melt your heart. Ok, I can be either a devil or angel, depending..

Mummy & daddy have since given up on me in cruising & touching every little thing that I can get hold of in the house (keep those handphones & remote controls out of my sight!) - but they do interfere when I go out of hands, for instance, in trying to climb up the coffee table so I can reach out for those gadgets.. or to tug at the unsecured wires/cables.. sometimes I may pause and look at mummy but more often than not, my determination is not wavered.

No comments: