Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Mummy and daddy are glad that the PD visit is finally here today as Zee Yann has been suffering from some "rough skin", not exactly heat rashes cos the redness is not as obvious. And it doesnt really bother her as much, cos teething is getting onto her nerves more. So we think this should be a mild case but until we hear it from the PD, will we be relieve. Thankfully, it turns out that her skin is a bit more sensitive, so we need to ensure she wears light clothing and apply baby lotion. (diaper cream also can!)

As usual, my 3rd and final pneumococcal jab goes well smoothly. (cos I am a brave gal!) Though I wear my quick displeasure on the face as the needle goes in and out, this time I actually turn around and give the PD a hard look! I'm no longer an ignorant baby so dun mess around with me!

And there will be no chicken pox vaccine for me today cos my birthday bash will be this coming Saturday. (We dun want a sick, unhappy birthday gal!)

I am in my 75th percentile according to PD cos mummy fears that I am getting too lean! Amazing that I still weigh 9.3kg.. heavy bone mass maybe??

No comments: