Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Wedding Dinner @ Hotel Intercontinental

Congratulations to Uncle Melvin and Auntie Bonnie on their special day. Too bad gor gor Ler Jie is down with a nasty flu, else we can all have fun playing together!

Better to take a bite before the wedding dinner begins... I prefer the bread than the soup!


Nice ambience, cosy with excellent service!


Lollipop passing game? The last time I tried a lollipop, I made a real funny expression, anyway no candies until I am much older!


**Baby luck sprinkled sprinkled**


Trying to steal the limelight away from the wedding couple... I am in a very jovial mood today, singing and chatting away, everyone says I am so CUTE!


Time for another updated family portrait!!


I love running up and down this long hallway... with something in tow!


Something amiss??

The wedding couple is missing!!

Here's the group foto...

No comments: