As Mommy is alone and thinking that a stroller will be easier to manage all the barang barang, i.e. ME, Mommy's bag, pressie - it turns out that its not such a brilliant idea afterall. As we are trying to locate the bungalow, what greets us is a flight of steps, and there is no elevator that is in sight. So I was asked to walk down the stairs myself, whilst Mommy manages to drag the stroller et al all the way down! When we have finally made it to the ground level, that's when we saw auntie Val and uncle Adrian! If only they are a minute earlier!!
Can you see the changes in baby Sarah? (Top 3 pics are taken when she was just born, with the right most taken when she was 11 days old)

The hi-tea buffet becomes my dinner, as I tuck into fried rice, tempura prawn, zhui kueh, (oh, and you tiao which I help myself with) and complete with a chocolate eclair!
And Mommy has to remind me not to touch baby Sarah as you can see that I am still holding my you tiao in another hand! But who can resist a baby?? So quietly I touch baby Sarah on the tummy, and very gently for at most 1 or 2 times before Mommy pulls me away. See how sweet Sarah looks? I think she enjoys my company afterall...
Grow up fast ok, then I can show you the things that we can do together!!


No comments:
Post a Comment