
We are supposed to have a family lunch today but cousin Zee Zou decided to be born on the same day as me! Come next year, we can celebrate our birthdays together!
My jumping skills have been sharpened and I can easily jump off the ground now, and trying to aim higher and higher each time I try.
Try asking me how old I am, and I will stick out my 2 little fingers and sing the song "Look at me, me, me, I'm 2, 2, 2!" (Adapted from Baby Bop's song) And I enjoy songs with interesting movements, such as "Skidamarink" and I always pronounced it as "Chicken Wing"! Another favourite will be Hi-5's fairy tale as I attempt to sing and imitate those actions.
Some new words that I have picked up:
- oyster, tricycle, Hello Kitty, end of story, almond nut,
- Mickey Mouse, truck, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday,
- crystal, pickle, salami, sausage, cherry pie, chocolates,
- lollipop, queen, king cole, cupcake, welcome, excuse me,
- superhero, fairy, cowboy, tutu, princess, mermaid, worker,
- pirate, wizard, buckle up,
- firefighter (pronounced as fighter-fighter)
- I love Mommy
- What is this
- Who is this
- How do you do
- 破皮, 电话, 芒果, 香蕉, 鸡蛋
- bi sai (Hokkien)


No comments:
Post a Comment