My first mini success with toilet training - managed to pee into the toilet bowl using the otherwise "white elephant" toilet trainer. Mommy merely asks if I wanna take a pee, and I reply ok and within seconds, a soft "whisshing" sound is followed. Whilst a small victory here, its still a moment to be remembered. Seems like timing is about ripe for me to go into more rigorous training in this aspect - tho Mommy is somewhat hoping for a seamless transition, haha... fat dream?? Well, we shall see.
Opps, we gotta rush cos it's time to meet up with some Nov mommies @ Ngee Ann City for tea! We are so full thereafter that we can skip dinner and Mommy decides that we can go straight into dessert/fruits, but only after some shopping @ Taka.
Me and my funny poses @ Taka Nursery - its like a playground to me!

Dinner Part II - Beard Papa's strawberry cream puff and grapes
I look so gal and grown-up in this pic...


No comments:
Post a Comment