I am entering the phase of the so-called honeymoon period for parents. For one, I am able to sleep through the night from 8:30pm through the next morning 7am with only 1 dream feed at midnight (and eyes closed!). Also, I have changed my bowel movement timing from erratic times to daytime - sometimes my diaper can last me from bath time through next day morning!
But the best part is, I love to smile. And I have mastered 2 "skills" this month, first one being "smile" and the second one "stick your tongue out"!
![]() |
| 15 Aug 2010 (Sun) |
As I am pretty left alone to self entertain, so these are the 2 self-learnt "skills"... hee
25 Aug 2010 (Wed) - I love my thumb! Yummy...
28 Aug 2010 (Sat) - Tummy exercise with an extremely strict coach ain't easy!! But I did well despite lack of practices... I prefer to be carried upright so I have a better view and can turn to my right or left. (that should help in strengthening my neck I suppose)
29 Aug 2010 (Sun) - Days when my sister is around, I will not be spared! It will take some more months before I can retaliate...
5 Sep 2010 (Sun) - Signs of teething as I am drooling excessively?? My rashes is getting worse... urghh!!






No comments:
Post a Comment