Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I am 4 months old!

The 4th month continues to be a month full of exploration of my fingers - beside tasting my fingers, I could actually use them to touch and hold too! Some texture are soft while some feel hard... and in particular, I love to grab people's shirt and hair! And I am no longer contented in lying down... so the bumbo seat finally gets to be in use again.

Teething?? Or simply exploration of my senses??


I love my playgym exercise even more now that I can hit and touch the objects accurately!!

What's more with a personal instructor teaching and telling me what to do and what not to!!


I can raise my head really high now with my legs kicking in the air too!!

Above all, I am stilla lovable and cute baby... monkey see, monkey do!!

New skill learnt : Gongxi Gongxi... and I love to see how they can twist and turn... hmmm

1 comment:

Daddy from PNG said...

My didi is so cute and handsome..