Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2008


22 Feb 2008 (Fri): The first time that I have my last feed outside, cos we are at Qian Xi restaurant celebrating Great Grandpa's 94th birthday. I am so tired that I am half asleep as Daddy is helping me to change into my PJ at midnite.. *yawn*


26 Feb 2008 (Tue): Its time to do stomach crunches on the bouncer.. besides doubling up as a "potty" in the morning..





1 Mar 2008 (Sat): I have learnt to discover that our body is meant to move, so here I am - found "strangled" by the blanket where it should be firmly tucked around my tummy after a long night's sleep. And how painful it is as I accidentally knock my head against the musical mobile in the afternoon. **sob sob**

BTW, this is the look when I "ng ng" - so do watch out for my sign!

No comments: