Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's a long wkend again, which means daddy & mummy will keep me occupied for 3 full days! We check out Expo baby fair on Good Friday, which turns out quite a disappointment - buy nothing, though I finally have my own Savings account!

On Saturday, its my fren's Le Jie's 1st Year B-day @ Toa Payoh Safra. There are so many infants/toddlers - and by the time we reach, the party is already in full swing! Since I can't play with balloons, I shall make daddy & mummy play with me, be it peek-a-poo or simply swinging me around!

Today, I am attending my 1st wedding lunch @ Marriot Hotel - however I am not too cooperative during my late morning feed, we end up being late for the event with the 1st dish being served already. I miss witnessing the bride & bridegroom's march in! So to make up for the uncooperativenes earlier, I behave myself throughout the whole event - no crying, no screaming.. what a hectic wkend!

No comments: