As I am approaching my 6 months, I am beginning to explore more of my body parts. Besides thumb and finger sucking, I have started to hold my milk bottles, even w/o the help of those handles! And mind you, I am drinking approx 200ml (7 oz) each feed, so you can imagine the weight that I have to support all by myself. Well, daddy & mummy do help me out at times by tilting the end of the bottle higher.. Comparatively, drinking water from the small Avent bottle is an easy feat. And now I am learning how to drink from a spout. I've had water all over my face in my first few attempts, oops.
And I have been able to sit upright during bathtime, with boths hands stretched out to hold on to the edge of the bathtub. I am learning new technique as the days go, ain't I smart?
With a 4 milk feeds routine established for about a week, I am beginning to be more & more interested in the semi-solids that I am being introduced weekly. From brown rice cereal to parsnip, carrot & sweet potato puree this week, I heard its gonna be pumpkin & sweetcorn soon.. wonder what's next.. yum yum.


No comments:
Post a Comment