Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

My 3rd PD visit

Mummy din forewarn me about the 2 jabs that I will be taking today, one on each side of my butts! No sweat for the 6-in-1 jab but I can't say the same for the pneumococcal jab - it really hurts! Okay, its still quite bearable considering I din cry but I am quick to show my displeasure, like 5 sec? (Pat Pat to my brave gal!)

My latest statistics as follows - 7.35kg & 68.2cm (5 months & 1 week), no wonder I have been passed around more often lately (aching arms!). And green light is finally given to start me on rice cereal.. its gonna be fun & messy ahead.

*Yawn* I am feeling lethargic again & do wake me up for my milk, else... ZZzzzz (I will need at least 1-2 days to fight back the effects of the jabs)




My new favourite napping position & before u realise, I will roll over to my tummy.. & until I figure out how to roll back, do not leave me out of your sight for long!

No comments: