We are one of the youngest as the class is meant for toddlers of min 18 months. When we first reached, I put up a small struggle, refusing to enter the room. Luckily within 5 min, I am busy exploring the toys in the room. Who can resist the ball, not me at least! But after 5 min, we haven't seen my other friends, Ethan and Travis. Hope to see them else I will be the youngest of all!
As usual, I can't sit still most of the time, and when everyone is at the floor, I walk to the table and wanna sit on the chair. With 4 to 5 new members joining, the class seems a bit dis-oriented! Nevertheless, I have my fun, and best of all snack time!
Once class is over, we rush off for our lunch as its long past my lunch, its almost 1pm! Thank you auntie Michelle for organizing this trial, and its great seeing Ethan and friends once again.


No comments:
Post a Comment