Hooray! No more jabs finally as I've had my last booster jab today. I've finally "passed" the assessment done by the PD, by blinking my eyes, touching my head, naming papa, mummy, and even PD (auntie not 姐姐 - though I did pause and wonder what I should address her...) Thinking back, shouldn't we address PD as doctor simply??
And I am growing more rapidly recently (that explains the additional feed at wee hours...), with my sandals, I measured 84cm and weighed 10.5kg! No wonder both daddy and mummy are feeling the strain more and more these days.. time to coax the little one to sit on the stroller more!
24 May 2009 (Sun)
The weather is simply so hot and humid, and thank goodness there is no fever detected and we can go out during the evening again.
As we walk along the wading pool at vivo city, there are many kids and babies having a good time in the water. We choose to shop in the mall, and spend much time checking out the National Geographic outlet. Before long, its dinnertime, and gosh, there's already a short queue forming at Marche even tho its only 6:15pm.
The moment we get our seat, I am just too hungry to wait for the food to arrive - so here comes my saving grace, biscuits! And immediately I broke into a smile and keep wanting "more" and "more" of the biscuits. "More" becomes a favourite word lately as I understand I get "more" of something, be it food or water, or kisses if I say it.


What am I having for dinner tonite? It's rosti with various types of mushrooms, and crepe with strawberries, yummy!

Oops, an hour had passed, and it's time to go for the show at level 1!

It would otherwise be a perfect evening if not for the nasty incident that happened thereafter.
The show had just started (there was some delay due to technical fault) and already I am walking around amidst the crowd whom are all seated. Thinking that it's gonna be disruptive for the audience, mummy decide that we will just stand at the back to enjoy the show. That's a wrong move indeed!
I prefer to "dance" around and move around and during one of those sessions as mummy puts me down, I lose my footing and fall flat on my face! Mummy, thinking that it must be one of those casual falls, is asking me to stand up on my own, but to her surprise, I just wail out loudly. Mummy knows that it ain't quite the same this time, and when she takes a closer look at me, she is too shocked! There appears to be blood all over my mouth (it is so dark then and mummy ain't that sure!) I must have been too stunned to react when the pain first strike, and to make it worse, to have tasted blood for the very first time! (Hopefully the last time too!) Thankfully daddy is quick to pick me up and brings me back to the mall - while mummy just follows behind, not knowing what to do, feeling bad and confused!
A helpful security guard quickly usher us to the nearest nursery room to have her mouth cleansed. And thank goodness, the bleeding has finally stopped though the upper lip is all swell up. With bloodstained tops, the 3 of us hurriedly make our way home. It's amazing how tough our princess is, as by the time we hit the road, she is happily doing the sing-a-long session - as though the incident has not taken place at all. And she can still relate the incident by saying "pain pain"... oh my... and manages to finish all the milk and no nightmare too (phew!)
Salute to the little toughie!!
Mummy is really, really sorry!!


No comments:
Post a Comment