Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I am 20 months old!

Gross/Fine Motor Skill
- Able to alternate foot in quick succession
- Enjoys playing with play-doh, making different shapes like balls, animals, food (or rather pretend to be), and most recently alphabets!

Cognitive/Social Skills
- Enjoys playing sing-a-long game, turning mommy and daddy into a "music player" by naming part of the song she wants to hear!
- More assertive as she will make requests such as to "change" meaning mommy to change and bring her out, or "swim" or "play"
- Able to recognize all 26 alphabets and naming them.
- Continues to string words into sentences omitting grammer

New words:
- swish, pip, pop, put, nut, pillow, nose, eyes, dream, play,
- sharks, sea turtle, swing, slide, walk, sorry, aircon, magnet,
- blow, pool, push, pull, bite, woods, zoo, park, skunk, owl, mouse,
- come, catch, pass, take, pampers, same, room, sing, food, dinner,
- kick, dunk, yours, curtains, glub, elbow, grass, train, window,
- pan, red, blue, green, tick tock, raccoon, armpit, bottle, pitch,
- toss, hit, roll, bat, good, museum (sounds like ah seum),
- Eeyore, Tigger (sounds like ger), dino (short for dinosaur),
- stingray (sounds like ray),
- blanket (sounds like ket or ungo)
- station (sounds like tion),
- squeeze (sounds like queeze),
- diaper (sounds like dia),
- slippers (sounds like pers),
- school (sounds like kool)
- What's this?
- My first audible Hainanese word : hoi (sleep)
- 收, 给, 花, 骂,

New letters:
- I have learnt all my ABC! (but in capital letters!)
- Mispronounced words are L (somewhat muffle at times), M (sounds like N), Q (sounds like 2), W (sounds like ba-U), Z (sounds like C)
- Guess what are the first few acronyms that I learn? URA, HDB and OCBC!!

In addition to the 2 upper molars added last month, another molar was also sighted on the right of my lower gum! So now I've got 9 teeth in total!

My bedtime routine is not complete until I have read all the books that I want! Mommy is impressed at the speed of my "reading" and it's time to visit the library for more picture books! Let's hope this love for "reading" will continue to blossom...

No comments: