Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Swim, Swim, Swim!!

The vocab of our little princess has since expanded and included more verbs, and one of her favourites is "swim"! She has been saying "swim" and zealously carrying her float to the door since yesterday. Given the fair weather this morning, we thought its good to keep up with her enthusiasm.

So off we go to the pool!

The water is a bit cold for my standard but I still have a good time walking in the pool; throwing and catching the ball; and I even get to enter the jacuzzi pool. Among all, I still prefer to walk around the pool and observe people around me.

And look whom we've got today? Isnt that auntie Sherlynn and Kyros? Great, I got more company as we "swim" up to them. Kyros has indeed slim down a lot and we are about the same height now. If only Destinee is here today too...

I've been in the pool for too long, time to go for a wash up and lunch!

Grandpa and grandma are still vacationing, so we will eat out today instead. It must have been the work out at the pool plus waking up too early, cos within minutes in the car, I KO already. Good for mommy and daddy who gets to eat in leisure while I am still dozing away...

How to sleep long on an empty stomach?? Little mischievious one needs to fill her grumbling stomach!!


Playing the 喜怒哀乐 game... no prize for guessing which word I am depicting!!


Now, it's the point and say it out game... "What letter is this?"

And Zee Yann says "H"!

Bingo!

No comments: