Now that I have learnt all my ABCs, I really enjoy pointing and saying out all those letters on the signboards whenever I see one. If not, it will be road signs if we are on the move, in fact anything that caught my eye.

Look what we've got here.. a koi pond! 1,2,3,4,5.... and usually I will say 10 almost immediately to end the counting game! Next, we shall check out the bowling area since it's something new to me.
Balls!! Exclaimed an excited Zee Yann. No no, these ain't the same balls that you can play with, these are bowling pins and balls. Remember you have a similar set at home, although the rules of playing are not quite the same... It's ok, let's see how they play and we can learn from them.

The party begins with me giving my birthday wishes to Claire. (Ok, mommy did most of the talking, with me parroting mei mei Claire only) And more guests have arrived by now, and I am happy to see cousins Matthew and Jonathan - it means fun, fun, fun! We dance together and climb up and down the stage tirelessly. Time to eat, sweetie...
And finally, the most anticipated moment is here - cake cutting! How I love the chocolate and banana taste and I gobble all up within seconds. Whilst Jonathan has already drifted to sleep right after his lunch, I am still very much in the party mood and fighting back sleep despite being very tired already... this Duracell bunny!

And 2 more months before I turn 2!


No comments:
Post a Comment