Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

Feast Time @ Momoya!

My food adventure continues as mommy and daddy begin to expose me to a greater variety of food, to date I have tasted Chinese-styled buffet, Korean BBQ and Japanese bento sets. Today, I am going to feast on my first Japanese ala-carte buffet.

These are what I have tasted, in no ranking order:

Appetizer:
1> Potato salad (yikes, it feels cold and creamy!)
2> Salmon belly soup (too flavourful)

Main Course:
1> Macaroni gratin (This is yummy, cos I am a cheese lover!)
2> Tempura prawn (I have eaten 1 or 2 of these?? - with minimal batter of course)
3> Teriyaki pan-fried salmon (Not too bad - at least its cooked in a different style from what I usually have)
4> Stir fried vegetables (I would prefer if its cooked a little longer, hence softer)

Side Dishes:
1> Chawan mushi (I have rejected this dish at times, but today, I seem to enjoy it)
2> Agedashi (Not in a mood for beancurd, not when there are so many other dishes around me)

It's amazing how I can sit throughout the whole time, till my patience runs out cos its past my nap time! I have to let out a scream to show my displeasure, and that's when I finally get to walk and stretch my whole body!

Next, we shall try dim sum buffet ok??

No comments: