Poor me slip on the floor mat and hit my lips on the edge of the table.. Mommy is too slow to react this time and within seconds, I wail out loudly.. ouch!! It must have hurt badly... sob sob.. The impact is so loud that Mommy is so worried if any tooth might have fallen.. but thank god, they seem intact, although blood is soon gushing out fr the broken lips. Very similar to the previous incident at Vivo, so quickly we bring her to the basin to have her lips cleaned. But the cut seems to be worse this time, and we have to first stop the bleeding by applying pressure on the lips. Phew.. the bleeding finally stops. But I end up with visibly bruised, swollen lips.
Thankfully, I can still eat and drink per normal despite the shock that I have had. My brave princess, as always!


No comments:
Post a Comment