Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Barney & Friends @ United Square

Our Christmas pre-celebration continues and today it will be Barney! Having learnt from previous experience, poor Daddy gotta queue while Mommy has to feed my tummy. And by the time we are done, it's time to get in for a nice spot to sit.

This is the "stunned look" that I wear on my face - izzit because Barney looks so huge in real-life?? Or perhaps it is a different version from the DVD scenes that I am used to?? In any case, I surprise Mommy by repeatedly shouting "BJ".. "BJ".. instead of Barney. Still, we have a good time singing and swaying to the music, particularly with the song "If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops..."


Our "disastrous" foto-taking session.. so I am busy looking at Baby Bop, or is that Riff?


One more show to go hopefully, and that's gonna be Hi-5!

No comments: