Triple celebration?? Besides celebrating Mother's Day with all the great moms today, i.e. great-grandma, grandma, mommy and 婶婶 Serene, today also happens to mark my 2-and-a-half year of age, as well as cousin Zee Zou's 6 months old!
I barely finish my appetizer/main course (btw, I dun like the kueh pie tie ingredients.. but I dun mind juz eating the outer crust) and I decide to go straight for my dessert! Yummy marshmallow with chocolate... simply divine... hmmm. One down, two down... and I gulped down 2 small glasses of dessert, chocolate one of course. And not to mention the numerous M&M chocolates that I get from the ice cream counter each time I walk past there (or should I say - with grandpa carrying me?).
After all the loss in weight - it's time to fatten me up again!
Oops, and we forgot to take a pic for all the great moms tonite as we are busy digging into our food! (Gotta keep a lookout for the lobster before they are gone again... oh here they are!!)


No comments:
Post a Comment