Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I am 3 years old!

It takes me some months to get accustomed to having another person or rather a sibling who takes away a lot of attention and time from my Mommy and Daddy. I am still learning to cope and when I fail to, I will resort to cry or act whinny just to attract attention. Otherwise, I am still the sweet and nice little girl that I have always been.

And I am beginning to exhibit more independence traits with the "I can do it by myself" notion which sometimes can drive us nuts... simply because it means waiting for her "patiently" to finish whatever task that she is determined to do, and yes, all by herself in the exact order and manner that she is expecting!

My Chinese proficiency has increased by leaps and bounds too - thanks to the dedicated Chinese teachers at the childcare centre that I am currently in. And perhaps all those Channel 8 TV programs help too?!

10 Oct 2010 - Posey Me with dearest didi

17 Oct 2010 - I Love didi

23 Oct 2010 - Storytime!

24 Oct 2010 - Overstimulated after Yan Jun's 1st year birthday party

No comments: