Today is M1's Carnival Day @ Downtown East and 三舅 are inviting us to the event - and this is the first time that Mommy is bringing 2 out on her own, all the best! Zee Yann is looking forward to seeing her cousins Sharleyne, Aidan and Yan Jun though she is not so keen about swimming... LOL
![]() |
| I am a super smiley and friendly baby! No swimming for me in case my eczema flared up again!! |
![]() |
| I am scared to take the rides so I rather ride on 大舅's shoulder and walk around instead! Brunch time - I love McChicken sesame toast bread!! |
| Oh no... the sky is turning darker and darker... |
Just before we depart, Grandma insisted that all the kids should take this ride... oh well...
![]() |
| All hop on board the train... choo choo!! |
Just as we are about to go, Sharleyne suggested to go to Explorer Kid and she is willing to take care of Zee Yann so that the adults and baby can go off do their own things. So, while the kids are having a tumbling time out there, Mommy is resting at Coffee Bean with Zee How napping...





No comments:
Post a Comment