Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 7, 2008

I am 7 months old!

Another month has gone by & I am another month older today! And what a nice weather this morning is, with light showers and drizzling.. my morning short nap becomes longer as a result too.

And mummy is making me fresh broccoli puree to expand my food repertoire using the U-like blender. But she has added too much water so my brown rice cereal is slightly thicker than usual to balance out. As it was my first attempt at broccoli, I did not take on to the taste immediately. I keep making funny faces & giving some yucky looks to mummy as she feeds me the greenish looking mixture.. As we are running late for our lunch appointment with grandma, it is a mad rush to make sure I eat, poo & bathe within 1 hr.

And we actually made it!

It is already past my afternoon nap time when we leave the restaurant & I fall asleep in the car within 5 minutes. By the time we reach home, daddy & mummy are both so exhausted & end up the 3 of us co-sleep on the king-sized bed from 4pm through 6pm! Dinner is late & perhaps its due to the hunger, or perhaps its the addition of banana that makes the meal more palatable.. I manage to polish my bowl clean this time! (My usually greenish poo is even greener tonite according to daddy.. thanks to all the broccoli!)

No comments: