Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Orchidville... Night Safari??


I am all dressed up for Daddy's company family day @ Orchidville today, with the event ending @ Night Safari.

I could barely sit still in my stroller, not to mention on daddy or mummy's lap. And I was unusually "noisy" as well.. so much so that one of daddy's colleagues 2 year old daughter decided that she doesn't want their family to have another baby... ok mummy has to admit that Zee Yann is much more vocal this evening. So halfway through the event, daddy & mummy took me out to the open air for a slow walk - it was a nice respite from the blasting speakers.. but it would have been even better if there were more orchids in bloom.

As I am unusually cranky today, possibly due to the big & loud crowd + lack of sleep, daddy & mummy decides not to continue with the Night Safari visit. But we will be there soon!

No comments: