


I didn't know cousins Matthew & Jonathan will be dropping by grandma's place today & it was indeed a pleasant surprise to see them again. I heard they've just returned from Gold Coast - how exciting & fun it must have been! And it's so sweet of cousin Matthew to remember me & got me a gift, again! How blessed I am..
There were so many people around & mummy decides to give my milk feeding in the room in case I get too distracted. And in no time, I'm back to my regular exercise regime.. heehee




No Baby, you can't put everything into your mouth!!
As much as I am exhausted, I barely sleep an hour in the afternoon & I am awake. Since I appear to be rather alert, mummy decides that we might as well go out earlier to meet more frenz of my age.


Do we all look like we are born around the same month??!!
Kyros is catching up real fast (even tho he is barely 4 months old) & look how happy Destinee is! I am a bit cranky & can't help but to catch a quick nap.. cos I am so tired today.. *yawn*


No comments:
Post a Comment