Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

My First Baby Gym Workout!

Mummy tried out new recipe for me today, brown rice with cod fish, spinach, sweet potato & carrot.. yummy! And it helps that I eat relatively fast, else we will be running late for my 1st trial at JWT Kids Gym.

Captured auntie Pearlyn (wearing black) with Aaron. See how unfocus I am!


This is fun, I enjoy climbing up the slope!

I am suppose to lie on the ball & roll with the ball, but I end up sitting on it!

Tunnel crawl - not too bad, but I need a bait in front of me to complete the course, else I will choose to just sit in the tunnel.

Rock, rock, rock.. and just as I've started to enjoy the rocking movement, all the other babies have already moved on to the highlight for the day - SWING!

Every baby loves this! And so do I!


I am unusually vocal today, see how I become the centre of attention with everyone looking at me?!


And finally, some quiet moments to explore more toys on my own as we end the 45-min session.

1 comment:

www.kidshaven.sg said...

Hi Kat

I chanced upon your blog for your daughter Zee Yan today and find it very interesting. I hope you dont mind that I had added a blog link of yours to my blog.

I would love to continue reading Zee Yan's adventure. I dont have a kid of my own yet. But seeing Zee Yan's moment makes me yearn for one even more. Haha. Keep in contact.

My blog is www.eviangal.blogspot.com.