While mummy and daddy enjoy the earl grey tea, I get to taste the vanilla ice cream.. my face cringes as its so cold.. but I keep asking for more and more. Who can resist ice cream??

Simple activity to keep me busy and focus.. taking out and putting away the drink coasters!

Getting more serious in slotting the coasters.. Kids at Work!
Anyone going for cold temperate country for holiday? This Esprit jacket is such a gem, best its only $20+! (Too bad its the only piece and the size won't fit me soon) Daddy says, how abt using this on the flight? Mummy says, come on, we are going to Phuket!
Mummy has since started me on Barney's VCD, and I just can't help but putting my hand in Barney's mouth. At home, I will even bite him?her? on the mouth!
It started to pour, and it's time for my nap anyway so we head home instead. We din have the chance to check out the play area at level 3, another time perhaps!


No comments:
Post a Comment