Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

My new toy - Leapfrog LittleTouch!

17 Aug 2008 (Sun): A little gift from mum - and immediately she can't wait to let me try it.. instead of using finger, I think palm works faster?? And I hv to admit that this paper quality is really good, no matter how I try to crush it, it doesn't tear or crumple as easily as tissue paper or magazine pages...
(Mummy: Adult supervision required at all times!)





I have not been playing this musical ball for sometime - and once I figure out where all the farnie sounds come from, the rest is history...



We stay indoors most of the time today, reason being mummy wants to watch the live telecast of Olympics table tennis final - with Singapore up against powerhouse China. It's heartwarming to see our National flag rising, & how would it feel if its our national anthem being sung too? I hope it won't take us another 48 years..

No comments: