Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rainy, Sleepy day!

Gone are the days that I can sleep through the night without much stirring. Where it used to be the norm, now it becomes a rarity. And i am not waking up for milk, nor to play, maybe I just need some assurance or cuddle, perhaps its the wet pampers - but usually after some cuddling, I will fall back to sleep within minutes.

And what a wet, rainy day it is & i sleep a lot - usual morning nap of 1 hr stretches from 9:30am ~ 11:15am, which could have been longer if not for mummy resorting to measures in waking me up. After lunch @ grandpa's place, I have a short cat nap of 15min in the car and by 2:45pm, I am in la la land again.. all the way till 4:15pm. Mummy chooses to nap with me so that she has the energy to keep up with me for the rest of the day hence missing out on daddy's sms chat.

The weather continues to be gloomy with slight drizzling, so we stay indoors to catch the Olympic marathon as well as the closing ceremony. And by 8:45pm, I zonk out again.

Isn't that the Kenyan marathon winner in the background?

No comments: