Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Panda eyes on National Day??

It's one of those rare nites when I woke up in the wee hours. Daddy saw how hard I tried to get back to sleep by myself at 2am+, tossing here and there, but unsuccessfully. So I finally resorted to crying out for help! Mummy was so deep in her sleep that it's almost impossible to wake her up from sleep fully. She tried patting me on the king-sized bed but it doesn't work. It's only after mummy carried & pat me to sleep for approx 10 min before I drift back to dreamland.. by then it was almost 4am & everyone is dead tired!

Lunch is at grandparent's place followed by a quick shopping at Tampines Mall. It's so hard to keep me seated in my stroller nowadays! Tea break is at Ya Kun & I get my fair share of bread & banana right on mummy's lap.

As its National Day today - daddy & mummy decides to avoid the crowded Marina area & we stayed home for the rest of the day. I am busy cruising the house as usual, tearing magazine, tissue paper into pieces the moment I lay my hands on. Daddy even witness me taking 3 quick strides in a row, before going right down.. it happens so quickly that mummy din see it, but I guess in no time, they have to start chasing after me.. heehee.


Here's me standing momentarily without any support..


My new toy cars!

No comments: