To be exact, Zee Yann is 9 months & 1 day old today. What an auspicious day today is - 080808! Beijing Olympic Games.. $8M Toto.... Daddy & mummy was busy shopping @ Taka baby fair yesterday, wonder what new toys they've bought me this time?
My tastebuds have been further challenged with these new food - tomato, kiwi, chicken & sweet peas.. mummy is getting more and more adventurous!
I am also getting more independent - I can hold my own milk bottles laying in a semi upright position on propped up pillows & I can drink from my mag mag straw mug. I can crawl around with ease, cruise around with any support but separation anxiety seems to peak too.
My favourite word now seems to be either ma-ma or mum-mum & does it really signify mummy or is it milk? Well, at least I know someone will pay attention to me once I say this.. & that matters most to me now.


No comments:
Post a Comment