It's been a while since we last visited 外婆 - so a lunch date was planned today together with my 阿姨 and 表弟. And how babies grow! Look at how chubby our little Yan Jun is now... no wonder a stroller is inevitable - glad that he still likes to sit on it for now!
And I missed my afternoon nap cos I am not used to sleeping elsewhere besides my cosy bed... oh no!
11 Mar (Thur)
The school calls up Mommy shortly (within an hour or so) to say that I am running a fever, so I will have to be fetched home asap! Mommy has to make a trip to the PD to get the fever medicine before fetching me (cos Daddy is outstation and won't be back until tonight) - and by the time she arrives, I can't help but burst in tears... my poor baby!
As the fever is still hovering around 38 degrees the next morning, Daddy and Mommy decide to let me rest at home - so no school for me today. It means I can wake up watching my favourite shows, i.e. Barney/Hi-5 instead of having to go to school, hooray!!


No comments:
Post a Comment