Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

My 1st day in School!

I am in a cheery mood as I am told that I will be attending school - school used to be a 1-hr weekly session, in the accompany of Mommy... little do I know that school now means not seeing Mommy/Daddy or Grandma/Granddad for 4 hours x 5 days a week! (and it's gonna be double the hours once I go into full day!!)

As Mommy is just sitting nearby throughout my first day, I enjoy myself thoroughly, not forgetting to check that Mommy is just within sights at some point in time. Well, it gives Mommy the opportunity to know the teachers and my classmates too, and more importantly, a better overview of how the class is being conducted. (our last visit to the school was in Jan and already the previous supervisor had already left)

Not known to me, Mommy plans to exit right after settling me down for breakfast on Day 3, thus reducing the hours that she will be in school.


Just a sneak preview of my school - compact it may be, but everyone is so friendly! But I will be spending most of my time at the main assembly area - where my music sessions, Montessori activities and all my snack/lunch are held.

No comments: