The fever medicine works for me, and with sufficient rest on Friday, I am well to go out over the weekend again. Today's itinery will be to check out some furniture, sofa in particular before we head down to baby Ruo Ya's full month party.
I learn a new character today - Bob the Builder (that's all Mommy knows, oops) And so long I get to drive, it doesn't really matter what the character is.

The whole house is bursting with relatives and friends as we walk into the house.
After saying my "hi" and "sayang" baby Ruo Ya, (Mommy actually forgot to take a pic of her!) I am beginning to warm up to the place and people. And soon, I can be seen playing with the other big gor gors - Le Jie being the only one of my age. Nevetheless, I manage to scare him off to let me have the car since taking turns take so long! Well, let's say he is a true gentleman and hence willingly gives up the car for me.. hee.

And its the first time that I am seeing a real turtle - wonder how does it feel? Soft like my bunny?? Let's check it out!!


No comments:
Post a Comment