Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Hyatt staycation

My first staycation in Singapore - complimentary from Hyatt. Let me check out this passion fruit white chocolate, ohh... I love it! (Hold on, Mommy better hide the other box else i am gonna finish all!)


Looks like I am not going to resume my nap, so we decide to proceed with our hi-tea plan. And we're gonna check out a new tea place @ Mandarin Gallery - Arteastiq... not bad for a chill out place though Mommy wish the menu could be even more extensive cos her appetite is really growing these days!

The wait for the food is long, so here I am entertaining myself with my favourite gadget and all-time favourite stickers!


Pretending to be a photographer??

Wondering what's so amusing about the pics/videos that we have taken...


Finally, food is here, let's tuck in!! (OMG - the food portion is also chi chi... Mommy is thinking about her dinner already...)

Thinking that I am doing generally well, except for some sniffing here and there (yes, I have still yet to recover from a slight flu...) we continue our evening shopping @ the Ion.

On hindsight, we should have retreated back to the hotel to rest earlier, cos the night turns out to be an eventful one for all of us... Poor ME actually vomitted all my milk + dinner and what have u and we end up having to clear up the mess! And this marks the beginning of my week long illness fighting a bad bout of stomach flu...

No comments: