The past 1 week has seen an explosion of legible words coming out from me. Besides "Papa" and "Mama", I have blurted out so many more words these days.
- "Happy", "Well", "Okay", "Aiya", "Oh No",
- "Ouch", "Bye Bye", "Yummy", "No More", "Don't Want",
- "Open", "Good girl", "Baby", "Boat", "Apple",
- "Banana" (pronounced as nana), "Papaya" (pronounced as Papa),
- "Biscuit" (pronounced as Bi), "Please" (pronounced as Pss)
- "谢谢", "美美" (referring to her hairclip), "我不要", "怕怕"
I am beginning to communicate verbally! So please watch your tongues, folks!
I still walk proficently though I have learnt something new in replacement of marching, i.e. to walk tip-toeing! Mummy is still clueless where I learnt it from - could it be the high heels that mummy is wearing?? Or perhaps princess is simply mimicking mummy as she tries to reach for things placed higher up?
I will pretend to touch up my face as mummy is getting dressed. Daddy thinks I imitate really well, using the face sponge and pretending to apply powder onto my face. What a hilarious sight!
Bathing is a big challenge now - on how to get me out of the bath willingly! More often than not, mummy will get herself drenched too from all the splashing.
My six tooth has finally sprouted, which is the left central incisor, and in due time, I wont be having dracula teeth, yeah! It's amazing how fast this tooth grows though.. catching up with my other right central incisor.


No comments:
Post a Comment