Having delayed my jab for almost a mth (first it was diarrhoea then its too close to CNY), its finally time to pay a visit to the PD.
All's well until when I refuse to walk into the PD's room by myself, and mummy has to carry me in. And before mummy has a chance to speak up, I am already trying to escape by standing next to the door and signaling "out"! No way am I going to have my butt "bitten" again (cos I still have fresh memory of the previous painful pneumococcal jab?) - but of course, its 3 against 1. But I have to admit its much bearable this time or maybe my pain threshold has improved too?
But there are 2 more to go, MMR and a booster jab! Oh no!!
Apparently, the jab has no effect on me, and I spend the rest of the afternoon playing my new instrument, trumpet. I manage to hit some notes by fluke, as it requires both mouth and hand co-ordination. Easy as it sounds, you will need to make use of your 丹田 if you want to last a whole song.
It's never too early to cultivate an interest for music, or musical instruments!

My 2 front teeth (central incisors) are finally growing longer, and it re-ignites the fun to grab/hold things using them, and not hands!


No comments:
Post a Comment