Mummy thinks its time for me to attend some playgroup/sessions on a more regular basis. Since this one is offering free trials, there is no harm in trying it out before we commit for the longer term right? At the same time, mummy also hopes my right brain gets some (or rather sufficient) stimulation before the window of opportunity closes out on me by age 3 - as claimed by the neuro experts.
It started off rather promising, with me sitting for about 15min (it's a feat for my active gal) - with a introductory song to relax, and followed by some games and flashcards. Being new to the environment, people and things introduced, I was not able to catch up with the fast pace, and many times mummy was the one who had to do most of my work. (cos I am still busy observing everyone and everything else!)
But things started to turn downhill, when I fidgetted in my seat so much that I climbed onto the table. And worse, I get really angry when my cards are being taken away from me as I am not done playing with them. The last straw came when mummy refused my request for food! So I resorted to crying (it was a loud and hard cry.. unusual for my gal) and was asked to sit out the room twice cos I was disrupting my other classmates. Sigh..
Tune in for more updates for my next trial lesson in Japanese the following week!
Ganbatte ne!


No comments:
Post a Comment