Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Little Neuro Tree Trial (2nd Session - Japanese)

We are 10min early so I get to roam around outside the classroom before I am made to sit for 1 hr. I have ample sleep and snacks to ensure I wont go hungry during the session.

What a pleasant surprise when the familar music of "Under the Spreading Chestnut Tree" comes on.. difference being its sang in Japanese! A good start, mummy thinks.. but its not before long when I start to fidget in my seat as usual. A few times, I signal out at the door and mummy has to come and grab me.. this little active princess!!

Overall, I have made some progress and I can follow 1 or 2 games more, and I get to sit out of the classroom only once cos I am simply too noisy with my screams! And I even shake hands with my younger fren, Jayden, who is seated next to me today (who is constantly being distracted by me.. hee).

No comments: