Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Vivo Playground

23 Feb 2009 (Mon)

I've been to Vivo a few times but never have I'd a chance to roam @ the outdoor playground. I would have loved to run across the waterplay area, but repeatedly stopped by mummy and daddy as I do not have extra clothing to change into. Nevertheless, I still have a lot of fun trying out almost every other available games!

I enjoy spinning round and round..

No waterplay for me!


Learning to wait for my turn.. and here I come!!


This poses to be the most challenging for me.. and daddy's so tired after chasing me around and ensuring my safety! Thanks daddy, you are the BEST!

A rather baby friendly place @ Marche, they even provide disposable bib but I dun like the "rough texture". Some doodling with crayons while waiting for my dinner..
In addition to my porridge, I get to sample some rosti (potato only) and dessert to complete my meal.

No comments: