Grace and Ashlyn are already there, and seem to be enjoying their breakfast. Sally and Mischa comes late and look at how Mischa unwilling to part with daddy.. but before long, she is warmed up and having fun.

Terror Zee Yann taking Mischa's hairclip aka mei-mei! Ashton, being the prime witness, decides he wants to stay out of the 2 women's "fight".. smart lad

Next, Zee Yann thinks those hair look so luscious, can I run my fingers through them like how I do to my Jiawen jie-jie and mummy? Mischa is lucky as she is seated too far from me, fret not.. Ashton's one is as good.. in fact so good that I think I wanna give him a hair wash! And Ashton is such a good sport, he does not object either!

Some alone moments.. imitating another older todd lying in the ball pit! How does it feel??

Lunch is @ nearby Jones the Grocer and the todds get their own colourful plates/bowls/utensils. Thank You auntie Sharron for the yummy macaroni + soup! I have 2 bowls of them. As I have my LNT class in the late afternoon, so mummy did not join in for the shopping cum tea session that follows.
Whilst waiting for daddy to pick us up, instead of having to chase me around, mummy prefers to let me "play" with the sugar satchets. (Don't worry, they are still edible.. hee) I seem to be able to sort them by categories, putting the beige ones behind me.. and later, I even begin to put only the red sugar satchets into the container! I am beginning to see beyond objects and their shapes to distinguish them by colour!

Not convinced, well, check this video out!!
Little Neuro Tree 3rd trial - Chinese
We are slightly late today, but we are still the second pair to have arrived! The sessions goes through rather smoothly with some short interruptions from me, as usual, cos mummy tried too hard to make me sit at my chair. And I keep running towards the door signalling out, cos I remember there is this little toy outside which I enjoy playing. And I am feeling a little bit tired cos I have a busy morning, so its a little harder to concentrate for 1 full hour.
Even the Chinese teacher says its normal for us to want to move about, so next time mummy has to sit with me at various corners of the classrooms! We shall see, now that I have been signed up for the remaining term of 3 more classes!


No comments:
Post a Comment