But when the story-telling and music comes on, I can be seen clapping my hands and rolling on the floor mat. As usual, I will go up to the teacher, smiling and laughing. Even the teacher is being amused by me. So I laugh out even louder! I even take the initiative to say hello to a baby boy, and patting him on the arm gently. (ok, he's kinda cute looking, I admit..) The baby boy responded with a big hug (as he can't stand, hence he only managed to grab my feet) and that makes me lose my footing and the 2 of us end up flat on the floor mat. He is strong indeed!
My energetic princess using up her reserve energy prior to her nap, and KO within minutes in the beco carrier.. finally mummy gets to shop in peace!


And I finally get to ride on a MRT, and my eyes can't help but keep looking at all the other passengers..
On our way to Grandma's house for dinner.. does anyone know what's wrong with this picture??
Princess has figured out how to set her arms free from her car seat! OMG! And mind you, it's fastened so tightly but still, she has her own way of doing things.. if she sets her mind in doing it!


No comments:
Post a Comment