Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

LASIK

I am finally taken the plunge to fix my high myopia via LASIK. I have to admit that the first time the surgeon operates on my right eye, I kinda regretted my decision. It's simply scary.. and that suction ring hurts! My right eye just cant seem to focus on that blinking red light cos I just wanna get OUT. Thank goodness its done (including my fear) in a few min and I have become stronger by the time the procedure repeats on my left eye. And it's done.

That's it? Hmmm... ok..

I am surprised that I can actually still see immediately after the surgery, though I am advised to close my eyes to rest.

More importantly, I am glad that Zee Yann is not scared off by this look of mine, cos its so ugly that I wont even want to post any pic here :) She must be wondering why is mummy wearing this eye shield even when she is sleeping? And she seems to be able to comprehend and din attempt to even touch my eye shield at all.

So its rest, rest and more rest for the eyes.

Looking forward to the day with perfect vision the moment I open my eyes!

No comments: