To be exact, I am 16 months and 1 day old today!
And what am I up to recently?
- Started to walk backward
- Attempted to do a "somersault" with head down and bum up
- Self feed with spoon and fork (with some help to scoop the food onto the spoon)
- Can hold cup to drink with 1 hand
- Pull socks off easily
- Pick up flat objects such as coins and paperclips and drop into coinbanks/special-made boxes with slit
- Beginning to distinguish colours
- Enjoyed more table activity such as "reading" Littletouch book. Particularly amused by the sound the "purple fish" made.
New words :
- "Eat", "Sit" (sounds like "Shit"), "Wait", "Elmo", "Bao" (aka bread)
- "Bubble", "Wet", "No", "Moo Moo" (may mean cow or even milk), "Drop",
- "Up" (sounds like uppo)
My verbal language has expanded by a few more words, and I am beginning to display more assertiveness, hence more tantrums if my wishes are not met. I enjoy feeding myself with spoon and fork, and despite of the mess, I am being encouraged to do so. Another interesting observation is I start to sit on my potty willingly and make "ng-ng" noises.. so is it gonna be potty-training next for me?
No new tooth has been spotted, so its still 6 to date. And with 4 on top and 2 at the bottom, I enjoy holding spoons and objects using my teeth, a stunt that many should have outgrown by now.. (what to do, I only get my full 6 teeth recently!)
My weight and height has remained largely the same, well, I am still a "M" size pampers toddler!


No comments:
Post a Comment