Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1 more day and I turn 14 months!

I am turning 14 months in another day's time.



- attempt to run and march
- cimb stairs (up/down) with support
- can squat well
- can remove socks readily
- enjoys emptying objects from one container and put into another
- likes to open and close object; can open and close the ruyi oil bottle easily
- enjoys pressing buttons and switch on/off radio/vcd & dvd players/fan

- says pa-pa and ma-ma more readily (chinese intonation)
- says "oh.." whenever an object drops/falls onto the floor, and "up"
- makes a lot of "gibberish" - string of incomprehensible words especially if she is "talking on the phone"
- blow kisses
- understands the word "hug" and enjoys "hugging" stuff toys
- signs "no more"
- understands more of what adults say, replying with a "nod" to signal yes or "shake head" to represent no
- understand and signs sleep, and will walk into bedroom by herself come bedtime
- able to point correctly to "cheese" and "banana" when shown the pics
- picks up books to "read"
- start to self feed with spoon and fork (though mummy has to help out most of the time)
- "helps" around by cleaning the table with a cloth/hand at times
- more independent and has her own opinion - cannot force her into doing what she doesn't want

- 5 visible teeth (3 on top and 2 below)

On the whole, I am still as sociable if not - no wary for stranger at all! (minus the time I am sleepy and only want mummy/grandma..) And I have already dropped my morning nap, so my new nap time is around 1+pm to 3+pm.

A typical routine now is as follows:

8:00am : Morning milk feed of 210ml
8:30am : Breakfast
12:00pm : Lunch (or earlier)
1:30pm : Mid-afternoon milk feed of 210ml, followed by my afternoon nap
4:30pm : Snacks (depends what time I wake up)
6:30pm : Dinner
8:00pm : Night milk feed of 210ml
9:00pm : Dreamland

No comments: