Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sick baby vs aqua doodle mat

I have been having watery poos 3 times a day for the past 3 days, and it become worse this morning as I poo 3 times from bedtime till morning until I cry out in pain! My anus area is red from all these acidic poo - poor me! And its apparent that i look so worn out and listless (prob din sleep well with all the pain in the tummy and down there) So mummy n daddy gotta rush me down to see a PD instead of an initial Fidgets playdate with Kaira, Hazel & Cheryl.

Mummy's heart sinks when she knows that I have lost as much as 300g - I only weigh 9.2kg now. Even my tummy has gone down half in size. Daddy was concerned a few days back if my tummy is too bloated.. well it's half gone now.

PD says I am having symptoms of stomach flu, hence explain why there's a lot of wind and rumbling sound in me. I am given probiotics to complete in 5 days and some diarrhoea medication. No fibre for the next few days and I can only consume starchy food such as rice, potato, plain bread while some meat is ok. But fruits, and vege is a no-no for now.

After 1 dose of medication, I appear to be much better, (I've been a good baby in finishing my medication this time, phew..) so mummy brings out my X'mas gift - an aqua doodle mat so we can have a fun time making "hand presses" and "squibbling".. I manage to splash all water out at the end of the session, but it's a lot of fun!



No comments: