Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Splish, Splash, Splosh!!

Time for a swim - its been some months since I last swim. As its getting harder to cajole me out from my bathtub, daddy and mummy thinks that I will enjoy splashing all the water in this mega pool! And oh my, the swimming costume fits nicely now.. which means in a few months time, its gonna be too short for me!

I've heard abt the morning pool being cold - so I better line my stomach with some food before I go for the plunge! (Mum : I think I read a sign that says no eating in the premises..)


Daddy and mummy thinks I am game enough for the waterplay - cos I am trying to get my way into the slide via the steps! And after reassuring the lifeguard that I will be fine, I get to have the whole waterplay in full action!

The moment I start to shiver uncontrollably in the water, it is time to go. My face colour does look a bit off - the last thing that mummy wants me to have is a flu during CNY!


We'll be back for more again!

No comments: