Google search

Google
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Second Chinese New Year Eve

It's always a mad rush every year comes New Year eve. For several years, it meant hving lunch @ lao-ne-gong's (grandpa's brother) house after the elders pray to the ancestors. After which, it will be 2 rounds of reunion dinner with both grandmas.

Sashaying my way to lunch... slow down Zee Yann, we still have ample time to reach our destination but no detouring to the playground!


Playing with the expensive yet under-used xylophone but the sound effect is really impressive (crisp) I would say.



Round 1 begins @ 外婆's house @ 5pm

Mummy and daddy gets to enjoy the steamboat in peace as we have a good helper, thanks to Sharlynn. I am losing count of Jay Hern popping in the konyaku.. 1,2.3...


Entertained by my humorous 大舅 throughout the night


Getting dressed for round 2 dinner!! How do I look? The look is not complete without the Chinese knot hairclip.


Everyone keeps saying I am cute.. well it's a fact I can't dispute, heehee. I am now into sharing my food with everyone, see how busy I am sharing my biscuit with 叔叔.


My bedtime has passed by the time we leave - with every CNY tradition, it means a new set of PJ for me, and in addition, this year I get to use my Suzhou silk quilt + pillow given by grandpa & grandma.

Here's wishing all an OX-picious New Year!!

No comments: