I am simply too tired from last night's events, and right after my morning feed, I went back to sleep for another 2 hours, by then it's almost 11am when I wake up and there's no way we can all make it to grandma's place by noon time. So we head straight to lao-ne gong's place for lunch instead.
Even though we are strapped for time, it's no excuse to skip the tradition.. so here I am with the "kum" (mandarin oranges) to give my greetings to daddy and mummy - and in exchange I received my first 2 angpows for the day!



How short my memory is! I just fell from this chair yesterday night - and now I am playing peekaboo happily again. I have 2 guards to protect me from falling this time.. kekeke

The 3 beauties once again! It's such a challenge to get a nice shot of us looking and smiling at the camera.


By 3:30pm, we are making our home visiting rounds to 姑婆's house. Sleep becomes a luxury as I only catnap for half an hour in the car - most of the time I am busy eating and playing with others. One such silly games is actually pulling hair! (cos mine too short mah!) See how amused 姨姨 and Jiawen are..

"Catwalking" in the CNY dress that mummy specially gets for me months back - it fits exactly! (and of course, not forgetting matching with my signature clippie to complete the look!)
After dinner @ Juntion 8, I am simply too exhausted and I KO once I am in the car - and the day is still young. We have another round to make (grandma's place) where all others will be gathering to play all night long card games and mahjong!

27 Jan 2009 (Tue) - Chinese New Year Day 2
Setting off to grandma's place to give our CNY greetings! 恭喜,恭喜 !!

Not geared into the best of my mood yet..

But within minutes, I warm up with 叔叔 and 婶婶 - it's a perfect time for a family portrait! And it's the exact same spot as last year.


How do I look in my Korean costume?? (Another matching clip to match my clothing!)
See how at ease I am at my great grandma's place, "catwalking" around!


No comments:
Post a Comment